Kickass Web Designer – WordPress
Love developing websites? Does working on the front-end of a website make you smile? Love WordPress? Is ACF not just a random spoonful in your alphabet soup? We may have the position for you. We are looking for someone who can take a design, custom code in HTML/CSS and then bring it to WordPress.
- You must have a sense of humour.
- You must be hard-working, upbeat, attentive and care about your work product.
- Have a growth mindset, and always learning
- Speed and precision really matter…. and nice clean code
- Be nice. Be respectful. Be considerate.
- We all make mistakes. If you believe that we learn from our mistakes, then you’re the person we want to meet!
Hard Skills :
- You’re a wizard with WordPress development
- If you can recite Foundation CSS classes in your sleep, then stop now and click on the ‘apply button’.
- We’re not looking for someone to just go into a cave and script it up – you really need to enjoy designing things that people will interact with – and then make them. We have a design team, so you’re not on your own, we just like everyone well-rounded.
- We like for people to see us whether they are on a desktop, a tablet, or a phone! So if you’ve been hardcore developing for IE4–then we’re not the best fit for you.
- You communicate well. The team moves fast and juggles many moving parts and so keeping others in the loop helps team morale.
We play games, eat meals and keep it lighthearted to keep our sanity. This is a drama-free, red tape-free zone so no egos exist. So if you like to keep things exciting and stretch yourself outside of your comfort zone, then this is the career for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work hours & locations
- Unlimited paid time off (after 3 months)
- Tuition Reimbursement (must pertain to your job)
- Book Club! We’ll give you a list of 10 books and when you read them, you get $250.
- Up to $300 a year for physical activity membership (yoga studio, gym, ballroom dancing, whatever!)
- Benefits (after 3 months)
- Free coffee!
Here’s the thing–we believe in respecting those who work for us. We offer a lot because things can get hectic and stressful, but we want you to succeed. We promise to be open, transparent and above all else, respect you.