Dealing with COVID-19
There is no doubt about it–Corona has changed the world.
As a business, you must stay connected with your clients. It’s also important to tell your customers about the changes you have made to your daily operations.
In short: your online presence is more important than ever.
COVID Communications Package
Keeping your customers up-to-date is a time consuming task. You have better things to do–like running your business. Let us help you by:
- Writing or editing an outline of your company’s response to COVID-19.
- Adding a page, pop-up or blog post to your website.
- Adding a notice bar to your website’s homepage.
- Updating your Google and Facebook Business listings.
- Creating branded updates and posting to your social media channels.
Cost of package: $499 +HST
Now is the time to consider your current business model and adapt.
- What can be sold through your website?
- What are you offering that people need right now?
- What can you sell that no one else is offering?
Call us now to discuss your business goals and how we can help you adapt.
Already have a WordPress website?
We offer a streamlined e-commerce addition, so you can adapt quickly.
Marketing in Uncertain Times
Finding New Clients
Now is the time to look at marketing options.
- Are you able to still sell?
- Do you need to find new clients?
- What other goals do you need to accomplish – like finding more employees because your typical needs and options are different?
Top of the Funnel Opportunities
Many people have extra time on their hands. They’re bored. They’re online. They have more time to invest in researching.
Even if you can’t sell right now, you need to invest in a lead generation and email campaign. You have a unique opportunity right now to attract people who are at the “top of the funnel”. They may not be able to buy right now, but they are more likely to in the future.
Another way to attract clients is to have a suitable social media presence. This includes responding to messages, organic posts and paid ads.
Pay Per Click Ads
Shopping online is still happening!
People are spending more time online. Reach new clients with Pay Per Click ads such as Google Ads.
We are a Google Certified Partner and will help you navigate through this crisis.